Orion Padded Mount, Tripod and Telescopes Cases
- Padded Telescope Cases provide convenient and safe way to transport and store your telescope and/or mount
- Made of heavy, water-resistant polyester/nylon material with padding sewn into the inner case lining for protection
- Full-length zippers allow easy access for quick deployment and repacking of equipment in the field
- Handle straps are positioned for easy lifting and carrying, and most can be slung over your shoulder
- Cases that hold both telescope tube assembly and mount/tripod feature a sewn-in padded divider that separates the two components to prevent contact.
They're made of heavy, water-resistant polyester/nylon material with padding sewn into the inner lining. Many cases feature a full-length zipper for easy access to your telescope tube and/or mount and tripod. Handle straps fit nicely in the hand and most are long enough to sling over a shoulder, too.
Cases that hold both the telescope optical tube assembly and mount/tripod have a sewn-in, padded divider that separates the two components to prevent contact. Sewn-in hook-and-loop straps anchor the counterweight shaft. Case Sets for our 12", 14" and 16" Truss-Tube Dobsonian reflectors are specially designed to hold all sections of the telescope optical tube.
Comfortable to carry, forgiving of bumps and bruises, and more space-efficient than boxy hard cases, Orion Padded Cases are a smart buy for any telescope owner. Protect your investment!