Orion SkyLine Deluxe Green Laser Pointer
- The Orion SkyLine Deluxe Green Laser Pointer allows you to easily point out stars, planets, constellations - even moving satellites - to others
- The bright green laser beam looks like it's touching the star you aim at - everyone closeby will know exactly where you are pointing
- Bright enough to work effectively in even light-polluted or moonlit skies!
- Features electronic feedback circuit to ensure ultra-stable beam brightness, even in cold weather or over long periods of constant use
- 3mW - 5mW power output - CAUTION - always use SkyLine Deluxe responsibly, NEVER aim it anywhere near people, pets, vehicles, aircraft, or windows, and keep out of the hands of children.
The Orion SkyLine Deluxe Green Laser Pointer is perfect for stargazers. It emits a thin but distinct green laser beam that appears to stretch all the way to the stars! SkyLine's < 5mW green beam just keeps going and going, seemingly to infinity. It works in light-polluted or moonlit skies just as well as crystal-clear skies in remote locations. It's great for pointing out stars, planets, constellations and more for others to see. The SkyLine Deluxe now uses electronic feedback regulation to ensure ultra-stable beam intensity compared to other green lasers on the market, even in cold temperatures.
The aluminum laser pointer body is 6" long and features a convenient pocket clip. Two AAA batteries are included.
CAUTION: Use the Skyline Deluxe Green Laser Pointer responsibly! Never aim it anywhere near people, animals, moving vehicles, aircraft, or windows.
Limited Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase. This warranty is for the benefit of the original retail purchaser only. For complete warranty details contact us at 800-676-1343.
The Class 3R laser complies with US 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 and is FDA Certified and IEC Compliant.
Class 3R laser product, avoid direct eye exposure.
Please note this product was not designed or intended by the manufacturer for use by a child 12 years of age or younge