Orion AZ/EQ Computerized GoTo Hand Controller
- Equips your StarBlast AutoTracker Altazimuth Mount, Atlas EQ-G Mount, or Sirius EQ-G Mount with a database of over 42,000 celestial objects including galaxies, nebulas, star clusters, double-stars, variable-stars, and more
- A great upgrade for those who originally purchased the Atlas EQ-G or Sirius EQ-G telescope mounts with a Dual-Axis hand controller or with a non-upgradable hand controller
- Tour button on computerized controller takes you on a preset tour of the best night sky objects visible through a telescope on a given night
- Includes bracket for attachment of controller to tripod accessory tray, RS-232 computer interface cable, wire clips, and two mount attachment cables
- Computerized controller features sync function and internet upgradeability.
Plug this GoTo Hand Controller into the Orion StarBlast AutoTracker Altazimuth Mount (sold separately) to add precise GoTo location functionality to the motorized AutoTracker Mount. It's also a great upgrade for those who originally purchased the Atlas EQ-G, Sirius EQ-G, or SkyView Pro GoTo telescope mounts with a Dual-Axis hand controller or with a non-upgradable GoTo hand controller.
The Orion AZ/EQ Computerized GoTo Hand Controller is compatible with the Orion Atlas EQ-G, Sirius EQ-G, SkyView Pro GoTo, and StarBlast AutoTracker Altazimuth Mounts. The Controller includes a bracket for attachment of the controller to a tripod accessory tray, an RS-232 computer interface cable, wire clips, and mount attachment cables. All telescope mounts sold separately.
Limited Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase. This warranty is for the benefit of the original retail purchaser only