Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount and Tripod
- Sturdy and stable astronomy binocular mount makes binocular viewing sessions comfortable by eliminating arm strain and shakiness
- Mount allows you to raise and lower the attached pair of binoculars while staying fixed on a target, a wonderful feature when two or more people of varying height are observing together
- Features sliding counterweight for balance, L-adapter for binocular attachment, and a pinch-free design to save your fingers!
- Included Orion Paragon XHD tripod features leg-locks and graduated marks for easy and repeatable setup in the field
- Amazing range! Maximum mounted binocular height is 7' 7", minimum height is 2' 7". Weighs 19.8 lbs assembled.
What’s more, you can raise and lower the Paragon-Plus parallelogram-style mount and attached binoculars while staying fixed on a target, a wonderful feature when two or more people of varying height are observing together. Using the Paragon-Plus is a great way for the whole family to enjoy stable views through a great pair of big astronomical binoculars.
Solidly constructed of aluminum, the Orion Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount and Tripod features a sliding counterweight to ensure perfect balance and a sturdy L-adapter for attaching virtually any tripod-adaptable binoculars. Any binocular with at least 1 3/8" (35mm) of space around the tripod adapter port will work with this heavy-duty binocular mount.
The maximum binocular height is 7’ 7" when installed on the Paragon-Plus, and the minimum height is 2’ 7". The tripod and binocular mount each come fully assembled. The Paragon XHD extra heavy-duty tripod features leg lock clamps and graduated leg markings for quick, easy and conveniently repeatable setup in the field.
Limited Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase. This warranty is for the benefit of the original retail purchaser only.
- Weight rating
- Dovetail bar system
- Tripod material
Aluminum & Steel
- Weight, mount/tripod
- Weight, fully assembled