Orion DeepMap 600 Folding Star Chart
- Full-color star map of the night sky with clearly indicated positions of 600 of the finest celestial objects to view
- Star chart conveniently folds up just like a road map for easy storage and transport
- Orion DeepMap 600 shows the night sky from declination +90° to -60°
- Back of chart lists essential data for all 600 objects of interest, including a brief visual description of each object - an ideal reference for beginners and advanced observers alike!
- Printed on dew-proof plastic for durability in the field, even in damp conditions.
The Orion DeepMap 600 star map is designed for easy location of hundreds of deep-sky objects with telescopes and binoculars. It's a great guide to the night sky for beginners and advanced amateur astronomers too. Color-coded symbols identify more than 500 galaxies, nebulas, and star clusters - including all 109 Messier objects - as well as some 100 of the most interesting double and variable stars. No other single star chart includes so many objects!
A Description of Every Object
The large rectangular star map covers the night sky from declination +90° to -60°. On the back side is a round map of the northern circumpolar region as well as a listing of essential data for each of the 600 plotted celestial objects, including coordinates, apparent magnitude, angular size, and even a brief visual description. Helpful text offers tips on using the Orion DeepMap 600 Folding Star Chart, general observing hints, and more.
Fits in Your Pocket!
What makes the Orion DeepMap 600 really indispensable is that it folds up "accordion style" to a thin, pocket-size 4-3/4" x 10-1/2" - just like a road map! No longer must you fumble with bulky books, star atlases, and observing references to find interesting objects to view in the Northern Hemisphere. The quick-reference Orion DeepMap 600 Folding Star Chart is all you need.
Get the Orion DeepMap 600 Folding Star Chart today and plot your next astronomical adventure!