Orion EQ-1M Electronic Telescope Drive
- Precision mini-motor attaches to your Orion EQ-1 equatorial mount to allow motorized tracking of celestial objects
- Motor drive provides regulated sidereal-rate tracking in right ascension
- Hand controller has 2x and 8x speeds and pause mode
- Includes motor, controller and battery case. Runs on four D-cell batteries (not included)
- Fits Orion EQ-1 equatorial telescope mounts.
Pop this precision mini-motor on a compatible Orion or Celestron equatorial telescope mount and track celestial objects automatically. It'll make observing easier and more fun! Drive provides regulated sidereal-rate tracking in right ascension. Hand controller has 8x speed and pause mode. External disengage allows coarse movement of the telescope by hand with motor attached. Includes electronic motor, electronic hand controller, and battery case. Powered by four D-cell batteries (not included).
EQ-1M Drive System
This EQ-1M Drive System is compatible with EQ-1 mount and EQ-1-mounted telescopes: the Orion ShortTube 4.5 EQ Reflector Telescope, the Orion Observer 60 EQ and 70 EQ Refractor Telescopes, the Orion Spaceprobe 3 EQ Reflector Telescope, the Orion ShortTube 80 EQ Refractor Telescope, and the Celestron Firstscope 114 Reflector Telescope.